Occasionally, when configuring a connector, the connector may throw an error saying it isn’t configured correctly, even if that connector still works. In these instances, either replacing each input with the same value or simply removing and re-adding the connector should fix this issue. This can be caused by caching issues, or other similar issues. If replacing the values or connector doesn’t work, please create a support ticket with the Customer Support team!
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Solution Instances, Don’t Delete
- Use Output Tool
- Finding a Step in the Debug Log
- Breaking loops
- Getting the right branch with the Boolean Connector
- Webhook error with CORS
- Why does my connector say it's not configured properly?
- I set the Boolean connector to "true", but it's not working.
- Help! I made a mistake and my workflow isn't working anymore.
- Callable workflow doesn't show up in call workflow drop-down list
Please sign in to leave a comment.