Yes! By default our logs are stored for 30 days as part of our security policy. We can reduce that down to 24 hours if needed for your use case. Just reach out to your Account Manager who will be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- Deleting Users
- Accessing error messages
- JSON Path References: How to use Interpolate Mode
- JSON Path References: When to use Interpolation vs. Templating
- Can I adjust the logs retention period?
- Creating and looping through config data
- What is Unix time?
- How do I change the owner of our account?
- I see such 'n' such as an available connector, but I can't find it in the connector library
- Why does my HTTP connector show the wrong logo?