You'll get this error message when you reply to an email invitation to join a Tray organization and you already belong to another one. You'll need to contact the owner of the other organization and have them delete you before you can join a new organization. If you continue to have trouble, please contact us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- Data storage step error: "message": "No value found under this key."
- "Already part of another organization. Please leave the other organization if you want to join this one."
- "Incompatible Type"
- What does (401, 503, 200, etc) status code mean?
- "message": "Reference: $.steps.connector-1.******[ in property: '*****' did not resolve to any value." (stub)
- "Bad API Request"
- "message": "Unfortunately, the connector unexpectedly failed. Please contact support if this persists. Error ID: **********"
- Why am I getting a 'missing_scope' Error in the Slack connector?