Some services require you to set up a webhook URL in your service's admin or developer dashboard before it will send the event payload to Tray.
Tray can't receive webhooks if they aren't sent and Tray's execution logs won't show a record of webhooks you are expecting; Tray's execution logs only show webhooks received.
You should refer to your service's documentation on webhooks to verify how to set up a webhook and monitor its execution.
Example from Stripe:
- Login to your Stripe admin dashboard.
- Look for the 'Developers' menu.
- Click on 'Webhooks'
4. Click on 'add endpoint' to add the URL of the Tray workflow you want Stripe to send events to:
5. Input the public URL of your webhook-triggered Tray workflow (see instructions here).
6. Select the Stripe events you want to send:
Once you have a webhook set up, you can monitor its performance within your Stripe admin dashboard under the 'Webhooks' section:
These logs will let you know if Stripe attempted to send any webhooks and whether they were successful. Please send this information to Tray when inquiring about the performance of your webhook-triggered workflows.